Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Color, color, color!!

Ličila.si :)

Finally, I have ordered a package from website http://www.licila.si/.
They have such a large selection it took me a long time to decide what I want :)
When I finally I did, I must say I was very pleased with the products and especially fast shipping.
My pretty little package was with me the day after I ordered it :)



Waiting for me, were two makeup palettes, lip gloss and eye shadows and a little gift :)
There are 66 different shades of lip glosses, even blue ones, which are quite interesting.
You can apply them over your selected color, so your lips have a cooler look, supposedly it makes your teeth look whiter. The selection of colors is very wide, but still I must say, that I'm missing nude shades, which are my favorites. But other than that its a great pallet, the colors are intense, and most importantly they last long.



The next one is an eye shadow pallet.
I choose matte pallet, because I am not a fan of glitter and sparkle. This pallet has 88 different shades, so you have a wide selection of colors for any occasions.
I must say, I am very satisfied with this one, because the colors are really intense and they last long, and I have every shade of color I can think of right by my hand.
I am a huge fan of this colorful makeup pallets, because I have brown eyes, and not a pretty shade of brown, a dull one.  But because of that, I can use any shade of color I want, and it still matches with my eyes :)




So pretty when they're together :p
So much color! :)


And last, but not least, a little gift I got with my purchase, a MUA lipgloss :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/