Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Concealer pallete

As you might already know, I love makeup pallets, the selection is wide, which is the most important thing, they last long, and they are just practical because you have everything you need in one place.
Well besides eye shadows and lip gloss pallet I also own a concealer pallet.
It has every concealer color that I need and even more.
I got it for a really good price on ebay I must say I am extremely satisfied with the product.
It has a green shade, which I use the most, also the purple one and a sparkly white one.


As you can see, there are a lot of colors to choose from, so anyone can use it :)
As I said, I use the green one the most, because it covers red blemishes or pimples.
First you apply the green concealer, but not to much, you don`t want to have a green spot on your face :)
Then apply your foundation and if necessary apply more concealer but I wouldn't recommend much.
It`s a better idea to apply concealer which is the same shade as your skin for best results :)


The next shade, that is also interesting is the purple one.
This one covers dark circles under the eyes, but it covers them really well, so you must use very little product, because it is quite an intense shade.
First you apply the concealer very lightly under your eyes and then you can apply your foundation.
Never use pink concealer over your foundation because it will show on your face and it will look ridiculous.
If you are still not satisfied with the result, apply concealer in natural tones, it`s a good idea to apply a shade that is slightly lighter than your skin, because it will brighten up your face and give you a more fresh look. :)

The white sparkly shade is also cute, but its not used to cover any blemishes on your face, you just use to highlight the parts you want to stand out, like cheeks for example. :)
The other shades are pretty normal, and you use then like you would use any other concealer :)
The selection is quite wide, so I`m sure there is a shade there for anyone :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/