Friday, 11 July 2014

Pastel colors


Poletje je super za pastelne barve.
Te so zelo tople, žive da se bi jim težko uprla :)
Asimetrično krilo je super za poleti saj je lahko, majica pa je del DIY projekta ki se ga izvajala pred nekaj meseci, več o tem si lahko preberete tukaj 
Skupaj ustvarita lep sončen poletni videz.
Kako se pa vam zdi?
Za make up sem se odločila za modro senčko, da malo razbije barve, saj so tudi čevlji roza in barviti, so pa eni izmed mojih najljubših :)
 

I think summer is a perfect time for pastel colors.
They are so bubbly, warm and cute, it would be hard to resist them :)
The asymmetric skirt is great, so light, and the top was a DIY project, I wrote about that here
And I think together they create a really cute and bubbly look :)
What do you think?
For the make up, I decided to go with a blue eye shadow, to add some more color to the look.
The shoes are colorful and bright as well, and they are one of my favorites :)

















25 comments:

  1. Wowwww
    You look awesome babe
    Love your skirt
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odbiti sandalčki! :) Different - like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute your skirt!
    www.giusyslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, and your eye make up ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'd love to follow you but I don't know where ;) and thank you so much for the sweet comments ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colors. Love your make up!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love like you bright colours and it so much fun to wear them! Thank you so much for your loads of lovely comments which make me still so happy and for following me. I would love to follow you back but can't discover how it's possible ...

    xx from Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! It's so interesting! I'll be reading! Really.
    Maybe we can follow each other? ;)
    xoxo Kinga eleeyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely sandals!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zelo lep pa fleten outfit :)
    Predvsem krilo mi je vsec, cevlji so pa pravi "eyecatcher" :)

    lp
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely words! xx Rena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you please add the gfc widget & lemme know? I will follow you
    back then!

    X
    subhamrai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a nice day!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely look ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty colors, and the skirt is fantastic <3
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a cool look! Love the eyeshadow!

    xo
    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/