Monday, 21 July 2014

Slovenian bloggers 14. - 20. 7. 2014

 Want to know what Slovenian Bloggers were up to?

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Katja Perko - Blonde with pink.

My body, my temple - Review: FRUTTINI body scrub.    

Barbara`s life - My first empties post

Dreamland - Lace peplum top- a perfect top for me.  

Invisibly perfect - What's In My Shower: My Shower Routine.

Anja`s beauty world - Short but sweet wishlist.  

Pure Blur - The summer night is like a perfection of thought.

Keep calm and wear lipstick - Empties #2.  

C`eat la vie - 20 random facts about me.  

Larioo* - All of me loves all of you.

Mateji ustvarjata - Cycling trip

Jessie Fairytale - Summer juicy cake

11 comments:

  1. Great list!! Very helpful to know more bloggers :)

    xoxo
    Style and Paper
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I love your post and your blog is lovely too! I followed you on Facebook, this is my page https://www.facebook.com/capemaychic
    Would be great to follow each other :)
    Kisses
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog :D
      You have a lovely page, following you now :D

      Delete
  3. Nice photo and post!

    My last post on
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing so many blogs!

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    International giveaway: Unpardonable fault and compensation
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D I am really glad, and I would love to follow you :))

      Delete
  5. Great list Monika! Thanks for sharing! ;)
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/