Friday, 15 August 2014

Lolita dress


Hello dear readers,
As I have mentioned a few times in my previous post, I love shopping online.
Being an engineer student can sometimes take up a lot of time, so sometimes I feel to tired to go out shopping, I just rather sit down and surf the internet.
Also I am very picky, so I like my clothes to stand out and to be unique.
I like lots of different style, one of which is called Lolita fashion.
These cute dresses are inspired by victorian age( vintage, which is great for me) and because it originated in Japan it is also referred as Japanese Lolita fashion . Over the years the style grew and now Lolita fashions has become quite popular, and so it developed into lots of different sub styles.




Today we know lots of different Lolita dresses, the first one I noticed and loved, is called a gothic lolita dress. When I was younger, I admit, I wore gothic clothing all the time, and to this day I still love that style :)
And when I saw the black dress you see below, I was reminded of that time :)


But for those of you, who aren`t a fan of gothic style, there are still lots of different Lolita dresses you can choose from :)
Like for instance a white Lolita dress, one of them you can see in the picture below.
Very vintage, which I like very much, as you may have noticed in some of my previous posts, and when I saw this dress, I associated it with wedding, so you can wear a classic lolita dress as a wedding dress as well :)


But for anyone who likes a little color in their clothing, not just white, and think black is to dark, you can also find a pink Lolita dress. This one is the cutest one for me, because the shade of pink so girly and innocent, you can dress a little girl in it and she would look adorable, it is such a sweet Lolita dress, I just want to find my little cousin and dress her up, she would love it, because she is a typical little girl and pink is her favorite color :)


But Lolita dresses, can be worn as costumes as well. Most of the world knows Halloween, which is a great occasion to get dresses up, but here in Slovenia we have another holiday besides Halloween, where you can get dressed up as well, and it is called "pust" or in English simply carnival.
This holiday comes around February to mark the end of the winter and it is celebrated the same way as Halloween, so here we have two holidays where we dress up.
So when I saw this blue Lolita dress I thought it was a great idea for a vintage inspired costume.


As some of you may already know, this kind of dresses can be expensive, and being a student, I can`t really afford to buy expensive dresses, so I was really interested when I came by a website called Tidebuy which offers cheap Lolita dresses so I was really glad when I found cute and unique dresses by affordable prices :)
So if any of you like this dresses as well you can visit the website, which is given below and enjoy shopping :)



Have a great weekend :)










41 comments:

  1. Such pretty dresses ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dear, I've the same sponsored post just a few hours ago. Can you believe almost all the dresses I chose are the same as those you have? I think we have the same taste. Great job.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, just saw your post, we have a similar taste ;)

      Delete
  3. They are vintage indeed but in a good meaning. The blue and black with the checked pattern are the most impressive imo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dresses Hope one day made one for me, hope you have a nice weekend.
    kisses
    www.makeyourownfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and unique dresses!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    -- Michelle | www.MXPSTYLE.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog, girl!

    Want to follow each other? Let me know if you're in!

    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you have a great blog as well, following you now :)

      Delete
  8. Cute! Lovely post as always xx I've just started a blog of my eon and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again, sorry for bothering you but you said you followed me and it hasn't shown up! Are you able to try again? Sorry for this but I would really appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection of dresses Monika! ;)
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovingt the last dress!!! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear <3
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I've just followed you via GFC & Google +! I hope you'll do the same for me <3

    xoxo Payton of k-partywithpayton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx for cment in my blog! of course we can folow each other. I am follow you now, please follow me back :)
    http//smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dresses you show here are wonderful! Unfortunately I have normally really seldom the opportunity to wear such dresses ... therefore I enjoyed it to watch them :)

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These dresses are so chic babe
    Beautiful selection
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice! I followed you on GFC and would love it if you would follow me back. Let me know on my blog if you would like to follow eachother on Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful dresses <333

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I BUY ALL! :*


    www.thefashionwings.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alguns são bem lindos, como o primeiro e o terceiro, esse estilo é um amor! <3
    Estou seguindo seu blog, gostaria de seguir o meu?
    xx ♥ Clique aqui e participe do sorteio!
    ━━━━━━ •✺• Like a Rock Like a Roll •✺• ━━━━━━

    ReplyDelete
  20. Los vestidos de Lolita son super unicos y totalmente divertidos! los vestidos que elegiste son geniales! Muchisimas gracias por tu lindo comentario en mi blog, yo desde y ate sigo en G+, espero que me sigas para mantenernos en contacto.

    Besos,

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty dresses! Maybe we should follow each other?Follow me and I will follow you ^^
    Muilo Burbulai
    Join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful dresses, thanks for sharing!

    Let's follow each other? Let me know:
    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin
    Makeup Demon FB page

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg i love all of them!!! :) have a great weekend :*
    Carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eu amei o primeiro vestido e o segundo, eles são muito lindos, e como você flor, eu amo comprar oline sem precisar sair de casa, comprar pela internet é maravilhoso, gostei,
    Olha tem post "DESABAFO DE UMA BLOGUEIRA" poderia me visitar?
    magrafelizpensa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice dress
    would you like follow each other?
    i'll follow back after that
    please let's me know
    thank youu
    glad visit here
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Joj, the oblekce so pa res lustkane :)

    lp
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty dresses! They are all so gorgeous :) X

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing dresses, big fan of unique and unusual clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice dresses
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/08/walk-of-shame-q812.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous dresses. I first fell in love the the lolita and gothic lolita style when I saw a Japanese film called Kamikaze Girls - it's amazing. One of my top ten favourite films :-D

    ReplyDelete

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/