Thursday, 4 September 2014

Let`s get pretty!

Formal events can be fun, they can also be a bit stressful. Like planning a wedding. 
It is such a wonderful event in our life but all the planning, all the detailing can take the fun right out of it.
And finding the right dress, that can also be a challenge.
And not just for a wedding, for a prom or even for simple night out.
But if you shop at Aviva dress  you won`t have that problem anymore.
Here you can find dresses for every taste and for every demand.
Either you`re looking for something girly and cute or more something more edgy this is the site for you, 
the selection is wide :)
When the time comes, girls look for prom dresses, and lots of factors are involved, the cut, 
color and of course price, so for all you lovely ladies, who like your evening dresses for a good price,
I would recommend this site.



As you can see, you can shop for short prom dresses and long prom dresses, the choice is yours.
Of course not everyone is looking for prom dresses, some of you lovely ladies have already passed the prom stage and are looking for sexy dresses for a night out on the town.
Cocktail dresses are also available and with this bold and sexy designs you will definitely
be the life of the party :)



The site also offers a lovely selection of wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses for the lucky ladies who are getting married :)
You can choose more traditional dresses or something new and daring.



But the one thing I must not forget, is their offer of plus size dresses,
 from the moment I saw this category I knew I liked this site. 
I use to carry quite a lot of weight and was definitely considered plus sized. 
It was hard for me to find dresses that would fit me or look good on me. 
Lots of sites only offer sizes for thin women, 
and when you don`t find your size you feel bad, I know I did. So when I looked at their offer of plus size clothing, 
I couldn`t belive how great it was. So many great and flattering choices that would make any woman feel beautiful :)



So which dress do you like the most?
What do you look for when you shop for a formal dress?
For more information and offers you can visit the website and see their lovely offer for yourself :)


Have a great day :)

 



 



 

35 comments:

  1. Hi Monika and thank you for your visit!!! All this dress are really beautiful but my favorite is the first!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous are these dresses?! Love the tulle!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress is gorgeous, I like it a lot. I don't like wearing formal clothes and fortunately I don't often have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that first dress is so beautiful!!


    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dresses!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving these party dresses! Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! Watch FASHIN WEEK LIVE in Timeless Look!
    xx
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi monika they look great, I haven't hear about this brand before, thanks to let us know about it.
    Sorry for my late answer about the questions, here are:
    ¿Why you are blogger?
    ¿Which are your must have?
    ¿Dou you like D.I.Y.? ¿Have you ever done one?
    ¿Who is your favorite designer?
    ¿Which are your favorites brands?
    ¿Do you thing that are few clthing brands, What do you think is missing?
    ¿Do you admire someone, why?
    ¿Can you tell us your virtues and defects?
    ¿If you can ask for a desire which will be?
    ¿which is your biggest dream?
    ¿Do you still be on blogger?
    Let me know when you will answer me.
    hope you have a an amazing day.
    kisses
    MAKE YOUR OWN FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry in question 6 is *do you think that there are few clothing brands? what do you think is missing?

      Delete
  8. Beautiful the first dress!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful dresses for the formal events
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and inspiring post :) I fell in love in that maxi blue dress! <3

    Do you want to follow each other? xoxo,
    http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear
    Great post, so cute dresses
    Love the third one
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dresses

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que vestidos más bonitos!! Te invito a visitar mi blog y a seguirme en las redes sociales! Mil besos!!
    www.myfashionworld.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. the 2nd dress is beautiful. I would wear that to prom

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful selection and dresses, love the third one. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great selection of dresses!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful collection of dresses! Thx for sharing with us.
    kisses honey
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Google+, follow me back?:)

    plus.google.com/107715180440834869837/posts
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The second is my favourite!
    You've made a great selection. Seems like a very good shop, thanks for sharing :)

    Keep in touch x
    Isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I know what you mean! Formal events can seem like a whirlwind of preparation (and only for a few hours of fun!) I really love the dresses that have the beading on the bodice---it looks so ornate.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute! I love the white and gold short one :).
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I nominated you at Best Blog Award. Write to me when it will be done. All information are there: http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de/2014/09/best-blog-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. that dresses so pretty !. I particularly love the combination of black dress with turquoise!
    Kisses!!

    http://lamodaenmimirada.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful dresses!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice dresses. I will check now the webpage. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful dresses and a great site to choose from. Thanks Monika for sharing.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. So many wonderful dresses waiting for your option if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose our dresses.wedding guest dresses south africa
    View more dresses, please click http://www.beautydress.co.za
    For more dresses information, please email at beautydress.sa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/