Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Pretty beddings

Have you ever been to a store, looked around and all you say was plain, boring and ordinary stuff?
Well I certanly have, many times, especially when it comes to home decor.
I like my things to be something special, maybe a bit different, certainly an eye catcher.
That`s why I was really glad when I found a website called BeddingInn 
The website offers a lot of different bedding sets styles, for every taste, either you like bright color, or dark colors you will definitely find something here :)
The first thing that poped out to me, were the purple comforter sets.
The color itself is rich and full of energy, being a mix of two colors with completely different attributes, blue and red, so it is a color I would definitely use in my bedroom.


 Another great thing I found is boys comforter sets. Most boys I know, especially my brother don`t put much though into bedding, they just get the first thing they find.
But after seeing what this website offers, I think a lot of them would definitely browse for quite a long time :)
The bedding below is perfect for younger boys, being creative and fun and still subtle, not to flashy :)


Queen size comforter sets are also avaible. In lots of different colors, themes, designs, something for every taste :)
The one that stood out to me was this romantic one you see below.


But the first thing or theme I looked was the ocean comforter sets. 
I just love the ocean and most of my bedding is ocean inspired :) Something about the deep blue water just calms me down.
I especially like the bedding you see below with tropical islands, simply dreamy for me :)


Another theme I found very interesting and creative is sunset bedding sets.
Those designs are so beautiful and romantic to me and to most people I ask, so this theme would be perfect for a couple in love :)

 

So which one is your favorite?
What do you look for when you shop for bedding sets?
I hope you all liked this bedding sets as much as I do, and for more information and offers you can visit the website and see all of their wonderful stuff for yourself :)


Have a great day :)








 


30 comments:

  1. wau, res so simpatične! :))
    meni je najbolj všeč ravno zadnja. :P moram malo pokukati na njihovo stran. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These beddings are amazing. The colors are so vivid and alive. I love them. Thanks for sharing the site.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job doll nice items.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartbeats for the white swan on lake!!! I love the vibrant colours!!!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and what fun prints!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! These beddings are amazing!

    I'm new here and it would mean the world to me if we could follow each other!
    Just follow me via GFC or Bloglovin and I'll follow you back as soon as I see it.

    Visit my blog -> BeautxSabrina

    Regards from Germany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the last picture dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful designs of beddings, my favs are all 3D beddings. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing bedding sets, I love that with tropical islands :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, and nice prints :)

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,the beddings are beautiful
    great post
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie!
    Great homerobe!! So original
    Love the island one
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joj, to pa res kul zgleda :)

    lp
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post, great pics. Thanks for sharing.
    Would you like o follow eacch other?
    Leave a comment when you follow and ill follow you right back.
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. It feels like a dream. I love the red flower one!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are gorgeous! Love the last one :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) So pretty, my mom and I both love them :)

      Delete
  17. I love the 1st and last one!!! So beautiful!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will never want to wake up from my bed. These are some futuristic 3D looking beddings. Beautiful!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love it

    check my new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I enjoyed reading your writing. PLease continue publishing helpful topics like this. Regards, from Bedding stock

    ReplyDelete

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/