Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Childhood flashback

Ah, childhood. A time filled with magic, fun, imagination.
 A time with no worries. A time where all you had was fun.
The reason I am writing about childhood era, is because I stumbled upon
a modernized toy I had when I was a child.
I am talking about Bubble football. 

https://www.inflatable-zone.com/super-deal-10pcs-1-5m-clear-pvc-bubble-football-1-free-pump.html

Well, even looking at the picture you can tell it is so so much fun.
It`s creative, unusual, something new and dare I say, not just for kids!
I`m sure some adults want to play as well, and why not, I surely do.
But inflatable products have come a long way since I was a child.
Back then we only had these inflatable balls but now you have all sorts of products,
like an inflatable soccer goal, which you check it out here
 I must mention, that inflatable balls also come in different colors,
as you can see in the picture below. For more information about that, check out
this link here, where you will find out everything you need to know about these
inflatable balls.


https://www.inflatable-zone.com/full-color-water-ball.html

Besides their appearance and uniqueness, these products have many great attributes.
  They are light in weight, so they are easy to carry.
If a child accidentally falls and bumps his head on an inflatable product,
he or she won`t get injured at all, but if a child falls on to a metal product that is whole
new story...
I am mentioning this, because the inflatable balls you see in the pictures,
were also created to prevent many, many injuries in soccer.
The inflatable also balls add a new spin on an old game, which makes it so much more fun
and interesting.
I remember my father rented these for my birthday when I was a kid, and
it was a blast. Everyone had so so much fun and it was the best birthday I can remember.
But not only was it the best, it was also the most memorable for every that ettented
because it was different and interesting.

Because of uniqueness of this product, you can use for more than just fun.
Surely fun is the number one reason for this product, but the inflatable balls have also
been used for good. Like for team building events, which are a great way to make your 
company more successful.
They are also great for charity events, because I can guarantee you, they
will get you the attention that your charity needs. 
With these balls you can do endless string of fun activities.
Bounce of your opponent, spin while the balls, roll, and so much more.
So I encourage you to maybe purchase the balls and have some extra fun :) 

2 comments:

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/